Today we had a sub and did vocabulary work. One of the words we wrote down was fop which mean over done fashion. This describes someone who wears to much fashion clothes.
Today we continued reading the book. I was surprised that Troy had a pedi file dad that was a domestic abuser and Troy turned out the way he did. Troy might not be as nice of a guy but he at least works and does what he supposed to do and he is not a domestic abuser.
Today we read the poem red wheelbarrow. The wheel barrow is very shows and has two contrasting objects, a red wheelbarrow and a white chicken. I feel like it shows the working class the wheelbarrow who brings all the seed to the white chicken who is the rich upper class.
Today we wrote down definitions and for words and stuff and then we went over formal and informal writings. I learned some new words and also I had my memory refreshed about what is formal and informal. I feel like it helped me remember some old membean words and expand my vocabulary when I did the notes on the words.
Comments
Post a Comment